Utilizing the Energy Leadership Development Program, I help my corporate clients:
- Craft their personal vision and mission statement
- Create 3 month, 6 month, and 12 month professional and personal goals and strategies
- Identify the strengths, qualities, and characteristics for success in their corporate role and strategies to develop these to their full potential
- Remove barriers to success
- Become a more effective and inspiring leader by developing their Emotional Intelligence
- Be a dynamic and powerful communicator
- Positively influence others and collaborate successfully
- Develop stronger problem solving skills
- Improve personal productivity
- Develop high energy relationships
- Reduce stress and live healthier
- Better time management and balance in their lives
Victor has a great capacity to engender both confidence and ease within his clients. His ‘provocative proposition’ exercise helped one of my previous teams realize all the possibilities ahead of us, and his personal coaching helped challenge me to find my best self while looking at how others respond to me through a less judgmental lens. I actually find myself quoting Victor often and use his energy leadership tools to help navigate various situations. If you want to step up your game or become a more effective leader/manager, Victor can be just the catalyst you need on your team.
My company hired Victor after a lengthy and intense vetting process, which included three interviews with my two partners and myself. We placed Victor as our Roving Coach onsite with a multinational client in Dallas and were pleased to receive immediate positive feedback about his exceptional style and results as a coach. The rave reviews continued throughout the duration of the contract and the clients’ expectations were exceeded in every way. On the occasions when the Human Resource representatives and company CEO met Victor, they were most impressed with his professionalism and great personality, and commented on them to us. We look forward to working with Victor in the very near future!